Friday 21 June 2013

My Gladness with Music Coloring Pages

Often, I get surprised to see kids’ behavior and their changing nature. It switches very rapidly. One moment, they feel so happy. And the other moment very angry, too! Sometimes, it gets beyond my expectations. But, one thing I precisely know… that is kids love pleasure, satisfaction, and as their demands meet, the whole world looks to them a beautiful place. I just realized this thing when my kid was filling some colors to his pages.

While filling colors in some music coloring pages, his reaction was amazingly cool and happy. But few hours earlier, he was just like very agitated and angry just because of mine getting late for his pick-up. And he was not cool with that. But in the scenario of painting activity, he was totally different and even very much indulged in his activity of filling music coloring pages. In fact, I was feeling so glad seeing his happy nature. Maybe, his favorite coloring pages were the reason behind his rejoicing mood. Besides, he also loves music very much, especially guitar. That’s why he always likes to do things where music element is there. Be it trying to play a guitar (…though he doesn’t know), filling colors in guitar coloring pages, and other music related activities, these all are best love of my kids.

And, thanks to music coloring pages that give my kid another good reason to dig more into his creativity. Not just him, even I also take a great pleasure into his graphic art interest, and artistic composition made by him applying paints to different coloring pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment